Most hypnotherapy sessions are in person in our quiet consulting room in a secluded setting in the east of Bath. Remote sessions during the pandemic proved very successful so Colin continues to offer these virtual sessions via Zoom.
Zoom sessions have been a great way to support clients who are experiencing illness or prefer not to travel long distances.
To maintain client confidence and safety all surfaces are cleaned between sessions in the consulting room.
If you have any further questions about this do call 07986606497
What to expect during a session
Colin will work collaboratively with you on what you’d like to achieve. Sessions are tailored to your needs. As well as hypnotherapy Colin will draw from a broad range of techniques that may include counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy and mindfulness to help find solutions for:
- Insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Anxiety and stress
- Weight problems
- Low self-esteem
- Exam nerves
- Unhelpful habits
- And more…
These treatments may help you achieve the following:
- Higher levels of energy and motivation
- Higher self-esteem and self-compassion
- Performance enhancement
- Appetite control
- Freedom from phobias
- Freedom from smoking and addictive behaviours
- Healthier lifestyle choices
- Improved memory and concentration skills
Colin also offers training in:
- Self-hypnosis and mindfulness
- Anger & mood management
- Specific relapse prevention and recovery training
Timing and Costs
- All sessions are 1 hour unless otherwise stated. Fee £75
- Smoking Cessation sessions can be either 2 x 90-minute sessions or one 2.5-hour session. Fee £299. Both options include one follow-up session and any necessary support.
- Please call 0798660647 for more info or for your free telephone consultation
New Audio recordings are available to download for a variety of needs including tension release, relaxation, grounding, and support towards change.
*Every treatment is unique to each person and results may vary from individual to individual.